Festival House

Festival House is a four-level retail and office building that is home to key Queensland arts organisations Queensland College of Art (Pop Gallery)Queensland Music Festival and Brisbane Festival. The venue provides tenants, their clients and potential sponsors with a highly-functional and visually appealing environment. It comprises a ground level retail and gallery space, three upper office levels, and a rear car parking area for tenants.

The building is situated in the western corner of Brunswick Street and Ivory Street, Fortitude Valley, and was constructed in 1890 as a tobacco factory for Dixon and Sons. It was later occupied in 1902 by clothing manufacturers Walker and Harris. Festival House was redeveloped in 1998 at a cost of $2.5 million under the Arts Queensland Accommodation Creativity Strategy, with the aim to bring several arts bodies together in one location to encourage collaboration and creative excellence. 

Current Tenants:

Queensland College of Art (Pop Gallery) | Queensland Music Festival | Brisbane Festival